Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taking the Plunge

My heart is racing. My fingers are shaky. My stomach is turning flip-flops. After months of internal debate, I am officially launching my new blog. Why am I so anxious? Because there are so many awesome craft blogs out there, and I don't know if I'll be able to compete. 


But I don't even want to compete. I just want to share my crafts with my friends, family, and anybody else who wants to follow along. I hope people will come check me out, hang out, and have some fun. But if they don't, I'm not going to let it bring me down.

So stay tuned. I'll be back soon. I have lots of projects in mind, including some spring decor, a little bit of sewing, a bedroom makeover, and lots of fun with my new Silhouette machine. And whatever else pops into my head.
Until then....

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not to sound needy, but I LOVE comments. Go ahead, leave one!