Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Spring "Mantel," Part Dos

So, I promised I'd share the rest of my mantel, er--piano, display. There isn't really that much to show you that you haven't already seen. Bookpage eggs, some nests, stuff like that. I have a few ceramic bunnies I picked up at thrift stores and/or garage sales. The white frame is from Ikea, and I cut the bunny shape out from scrapbook paper with my Silhouette. I like to change out my Scrabble letters for different seasons. Besides looking cute, it gives my family a creative outlet. They like to see how they can rearrange the letters to make new words. Today, my dad babysat while I went to an appointment, and I came home to "FERSHER." He probably thought I wouldn't notice.

The tree is just a branch with some faux flowers (from the Dollar Tree) hot-glued onto it, the same way I did the branch on my front door wreath. And I shared that little moss nest earlier. I just love it, don't you?





That's all, kiddos. 
Until next time,

Megan
p.s. I'm gonna have another printable ready for you soon. It's totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not to sound needy, but I LOVE comments. Go ahead, leave one!