Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I've Said This Week

  • "Honey, would you please stop hitting me with your shoe."
  • "No, Sweetie, we don't put Froot Loops in our ears."
  • "You have toilet paper in your hair!"
  • "Stop eating the bed!" 
  • "Get out of the garbage!" (Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I have said that...)
  • "You've got a Cheeto in your eyelash."
  • "Baby, get out of the dishwasher, please." 
  • "Why is there macaroni up your sleeve?" And I said that to the 6-year-old, not the baby.
  • "I'm just getting your poopy diaper off the roof."*

*Yes, I really said that.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....how did the poopy diaper get on the roof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you want to know? Let's just say I don't think I'll be asking Kyle to throw out Eliza's diapers anymore. He was a little over-enthusiastic, and the plastic bag landed on the garage roof. Luckily it was within my reach.

    ReplyDelete

Not to sound needy, but I LOVE comments. Go ahead, leave one!