Thursday, June 9, 2011

Upcycled T-Shirt Dress

My mom gave me a bag full of old shirts, and I have a bunch of plans for them! 

For my first project, I made this sweet little ruffle dress for Eliza. 

So simple--it's just basically a basic pillowcase dress. Then I cut the remaining t-shirt into strips, sewed them together, and used my ruffler foot to make a long strip of ruffle. Then I just pinned it on until I got it how I liked it and sewed it down. Isn't it so cute?

Until next time,

Megan


I linked up at:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!


5 comments:

  1. I love this! It is way to cute! Love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little dress! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!

    http://reuseandupcycle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in
    my social networks!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - ポールスミス 時計

    ReplyDelete

Not to sound needy, but I LOVE comments. Go ahead, leave one!